IATA Ground Handling Conference
Embracing technology. It’s overdue and the time is now
The IATA Ground Handling Conference (IGHC) is the most important annual event of the industry. It brings together industry’s leaders from airlines, airports, ground service providers to manufacturers.
Last year 800 delegates gathered in Paris, France to discuss and implement industry standards, policies and procedures.
The IGHC 2023 edition will take place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Why should you attend?
Unique business, networking and branding opportunities with 95% satisfaction rate.
- Over 650 delegates are expected
- Meet airlines decision makers
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
Who will you meet?
Bringing together over 650 delegates to represent the whole industry, here’s who you will meet:
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
- 50% executive management, 49% middle management
59 Quai Rambaud