Only the hottest issues within the industry will be covered, from SMS and ‘Just Cause’ to Safety II and the regulation issues, with focus being on the importance of the continued improvement in global aviation safety. You will be able to focus on the challenges and key issues effecting you and your business, as the sessions run simultaneously, and you are welcome to move between conference discussions freely.
In order to facilitate real discussions between panellists and delegates, we will be focusing the day on panel discussions, doing away with endless power points. Want to become part of the panel discussions or speaker line-up? Get in touch and let us know what you want to hear.
Of course everyone comes together for networking in the breaks and over lunch, so you can continue the conversation with colleagues, and likeminded peers.
Here at Flightglobal our aim is to provide a platform whereby industry experts can come together to share ideas and learn from their peers when it comes to the challenges the industry faces in the coming years. Here are just a few reasons why you should attend;
- The only aviation safety event that covers Commercial Safety, Airline Engineering and Maintenance Safety and Safety in Air Traffic Control, allowing you to mix and match what discussions you want to join in on to get the most out of your experience.
- In 2016 over 300 attendees are expected, making the symposium the largest of its kind!
- Build commitment from senior management to enhance safety in your organisation and understand how to change organisational mind set.
- Help you benchmark your organisation’s safety management performance against other industry players
- Exchange ideas, network with peers and develop new partnerships
- +44 (0)20 8652 3315