Digital Travel Summit 2023 is the premier gathering for digital innovators from Europe’s top airlines, hotels, OTAs and more! Scheduled to take place from 16 – 17 November 2023 in London, this conference is a crucial platform where industry experts will gather to explore the latest trends, strategies, and technologies shaping the future of travel.
Connect with your peers to gather business-critical intelligence on:
- Harnessing the power of data to personalise your products and 1-2-1 messaging so you can stand out in an increasingly innovative marketplace.
- Building meaningful connections with customers to boost conversions and create brand loyalty.
- Seizing social media and influencer-driven marketing opportunities to find, engage, convert, and keep customers.
- Leveraging digital transformation to create an agile, futureproof travel business that stands ready to face new challenges and grasp the earliest opportunities.
With inspirational keynotes, small-group interactive learning, and fun networking events – can you afford not to be there?
Digital Travel Summit 2023
The Digital Travel Summit stands as a premier gathering that brings together digital innovators, thought leaders, and decision-makers from Europe’s top airlines, hotels, OTAs, and more. This annual event serves as a platform to explore and discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in the realm of digital transformation within the travel industry.
Be Inspired. Learn From…
With the dynamic lineup of speakers and immersive sessions, the Digital Travel Summit 2023 is the go-to event for anyone eager to unlock the full potential of digital strategies in the travel industry.
Some confirmed speakers on the agenda are:
- Neil Letchford, Head of Digital Development & Delivery, Virgin Atlantic
- Kenneth Hervik, VP of Digital EAME, Hyatt
- Sarah Curtis, Digital Director, Sales, Marketing & Brand, P&O Cruises
- Sara Walter de Freitas, eCommerce & Digital Experience Director, TAP Air Portugal
- Rupika Setia, Head of Transformation Programmes, EasyJet
- Dara Brady, Director of Digital & Marketing, Ryanair
- Julien Duclos, Vice President Digital Product, Kempinski Hotels
- Mike Ferguson, Director, Destination Marketing, Skyscanner
The Digital Travel Difference
Connecting you to more leaders from more top companies than anyone else
Where you really find out what the leading travel companies are doing to transform your marketing, eCommerce, digital and CX capabilities to meet the future head-on.
More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else
From panels and presentations to small working groups and workshops, you’ll have endless opportunities to have your most urgent questions answered by the best in the business.
Focused on your specific needs better than anyone else
An agenda based on 40+ research interviews with the foremost experts from top airlines, hotel chains, OTAs, metasearch, car rental, cruise lines, tour operators and more, all so you leave with practical solutions to your key challenges.
You do not want to miss out!
For more information and to secure your spot, visit http://bitly.ws/RmcT