SMi Group are delighted to announce that the 2022 edition of the Defence Aviation Safety conference will take place live and in person in London, UK on 20th & 21st April 2022.
As the only online event specifically focused on defence safety for the military aviation community, Defence Aviation Safety offers a unique opportunity for leaders and experts to meet and share best practice that will save lives and protect capability.
This two-day event will bring together leaders from around the world to focus on strategies to enhance the protection of lives and capability for aviators and ground crew operating in todays battle environment.
Early bird offers:
Register by 28th February 2022 to save £100
Key topics at Defence Aviation Safety 2022:
- Designing and maintaining safe air systems (including the role of certification in each).
- Ensuring (and assuring) safe operation of air systems.
- Weapons safety and integration.
- Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems.
- How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process.
- Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence.
- Certification requirements at different stages of a system’s lifecycle.
- Safety Cases – who does what, when and how to best effect?
This unique event will showcase how leading defence forces promote and manage safety across their organisations and why in the modern military environment, safety is being raised on the strategic agenda and being seen as a force multiplier.
To register or for more information visit: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/airlinesuppliers
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0) 20 7827 6020
45 Curlew Street
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000