New Applications & Opportunities for UAVs
The Commercial UAV Show is two events: a world-class conference focused on the progression of the UAV industry; and, a technology exhibition showcasing the latest hardware and software innovations from the mega tech companies to the latest start-ups.
- Jon Damush, Vice President and General Manager, Insitu Commercial
- Dr. Marcus Johnson, Research Aerospace Engineer, Aviation Systems Division, NASA Ames Research Center
- Elena Lynch, Head of Drones Policy, International Aviation, Safety & Environment, Department for Transport
- Jonathan Evans, CEO, Skyward.io and Board Member & President of the Global UTM Association
- Michael Read, VP Sales & Customer Delivery, Martin Aircraft Company
- Mohamed Hafez, Aerial Solution Engineer and Mechanical Engineer, Costain Group PLC
- Dr. Bernd Korn, Head of Department of Pilot Assistance, German Aerospace Centre (DLR)
- Martin Rowe-Willcocks, Head of Sales – Future Programmes & Services, BAE Systems
- Phil Binks, Solutions Architect, NATS
- Ravi Kugananthan, Project Engineer – Tunnels and Platforms, Laing O’Rourke Infrastructure
Free On-Floor Seminars
- GIS and mapping
- Blue light services
- UAV innovations
- Counter drone
Display screens will be streaming real-time footage directly from the UAV’s sensors. Audiences will see first-hand, the accuracy and efficiency of UAV collated data output.
In 2017 we will be reaffirming our commitment to the global commercial UAV community by launching a series of awards for those at the forefront of UAV development and deployment. Award categories will soon open and the ceremony for the first Commercial UAV Awards will take place on the 15th of November 2017.
43 Hatton Garden
- +44 020 7092 1044