At the Aviation Show MEASA senior representatives from the world’s largest airlines and airports will come together to discuss and learn about the top trends and disruptors facing the industry in 2018 and beyond across six conference brands.
The Aviation Show MEASA, co-located with the Travel Tech Show MEASA offers over 130 conference sessions will based on the following innovation themes and main industry trends including: automation & robotics, nextgen customers, mobility, airport 2030, IoT & connectivity, biometrics, cyber security, data & analytics it infrastructure.
What is new for 2018?
- Co-located with the Travel Tech Show Dubai, bringing together the whole travel ecosystem from OTAs, hotels, airlines, airports, transport and tour operators
- Focus on the wider African emerging market at Aviation in Africa: the briefing day
- New conference brands – AI VIATION, AirXperience, Aviation Marketing and the Aviation IT Show
- Brand new speakers this year
The Big Idea
As the industry continues to expand, the future of the aviation business requires airlines and airports to provide original, fresh and dynamic offerings to communicate and engage with 21st century millennial travelers. While most airlines and airports recognise the opportunity that digital technologies present to optimise customer experience, many do not understand how to incorporate them into their services.
The MEASA region is set to be the fastest-growing aviation ecosystem of the world for the coming year, with the highest growth in terms of both new airline capacity and revenue passenger kilometres (RPK). The Aviation Show MEASA is the dedicated platform for the entire aviation ecosystem to come together to learn, connect and build relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
Four conference streams will host the largest regional gathering of C-level executives, the biggest range of topics, interactive roundtables, international case studies, and over 200 speakers who are driving the aviation industry into the future.
- 200 SPEAKERS
- 60 EXHIBITORS
- 300 AIRLINE EXECUTIVES
- 30 AIRPORTS
- CEO/Chairman/Managing Director
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Vice President Corporate Strategy
- Vice President Customer Experience
- Vice President Distribution/ E-Commerce
- Sales & Marketing Directors
- Heads Of Ancillary Revenue
- Heads Of Revenue Management
- Vice President Inflight Services
- Heads Of Route/Network Development
- Heads Of Strategic Planning
- CFO/ Finance Director
- Heads Of Onboard Sales
- Heads Of Retail Operations
- Heads Of Loyalty
Sit down with senior airline and airport executives from across the region for interactive sessions designed to introduce the new techniques and technologies being implemented that are transforming the aviation industry
- SPEED NETWORKING
With hundreds of regional and international peers in attendance, this is your chance to network with everyone in the room. Quick, efficient and fun, speed networking is a great opportunity to establish valuable relationships
- NETWORKING PLATFORM
Take control of your time at the show by proactively contacting fellow attendees and arranging meetings in advance with our mobile platform. With an inbuilt matchmaking feature, it’s easier than ever to find who you need to meet at the show and prearrange those vital meetings.
- WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Join us for an exclusive evening of cocktails and canapés to mingle with your industry peers from across the region whilst battling it out in The Aviation Show quiz. Or how about showing off your childhood talent for paper airplanes? Join the competition to win prizes for the furthest glide.
P O Box 502685
EIB Building No.01
Dubai Media City
- +971 4440 2500