Aviation Infrastructure is a community crafted to maximize the potential of aviation & airport industry, and a premier meeting place for all key players accessing to the blooming markets. Hosted in Tehran on January 22nd-23rd, 2018, Aviation Infrastructure Iran 2017 will bring together local airport operators and policy makers, as well as the service providers and other enterprises across the world.
Iran aviation market draws increasing attention in recent years. The lifting of economic sanctions unlocks great potential and stimulates great demands for aircrafts, MRO facilities, airport infrastructures, and technologies. But still, challenges remain behind the scenes. Thus we organize Aviation Infrastructure Iran under the theme “Cooperation to Re-vamp Iran’s Aviation Industry”, which intends to highlight the opportunities & challenges and strives to provide meaningful coverage on current trends in Iran’s aviation industry. Tailor-made topics will radiate a wide spectrum on aviation policy, airport construction, airline expansion, investment, ATC, MRO, spare parts supply, aviation technology, safety & security, and etc.
Speakers in Aviation Infrastructure
Over 30 local and international speakers will participate the Aviation Infrastructure, Iran 2018. The speakers has already confirmed from airports and airlines:
- Mahmoud Navidi, Chairman & CEO, Imam Khomeini Airport City
- Reza Badiefard, General Manager, Shiraz International Airport
- Byung-Kee Lim, Vice President, Hub Strategy Division,Incheon International Airport Corporation
- Ralf Gaffal, Managing Director, Munich Airport International GmbH
- Mehdi Aliyari, Senior Executive Advisor to MD,Mahan Air
- Zekeriya Kurucam, General Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Ibrahim Canliel, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Air Astana
- Alireza Sedarat, Airport Operation Manager, Mehrabad International Airport
- Mojtaba Shamsnejad, Managing Director, Qeshm International Airport
Sponsoring Aviation Infrastructure is a sound investment to maxmize your interests. You can have early acesses to the conference delegates and prearranged meetings at the conference.
Speaking opportunities and onsite logo exposure are the best ways to do your branding job and draw attentions from the real decision makers. The packages can also be designed for your specific marketing needs.
To ensure that your company has access to the influential group, we set limited exhibitors at main conference area. Conference reception, breaks, and networking sections will take place around this area, providing you great opportunities to interact with 180 participants and showcase your technologies and solutions.
Register as a exhibitor will also let you have up to three prearranged 1-2-1 meeting opportunities.