Aviation Festival Asia is the region’s most important aviation technology conference and exhibition. The event is for the leaders of the world’s airlines, airports, and their most senior executives in charge of software, services, sustainability, marketing, and distribution whose aim is to develop business partnerships in the Asia Region.
In 2023 the event will be held at the Suntec Singapore to bring our community of 2,500+ executives together once again to be inspired by 250 speakers over 2 incredible days.
Aviation Festival Asia Conference
Aviation Festival Asia features speakers from the most forward-thinking airlines, airports, and travel technology companies.
With twelve different conferences, the agenda covers everything from Customer Experience, Retail, IT, AI/ML, Sustainability, Marketing, China, Airport Technology, Payments, Loyalty, Revenue Management, LCCs, Distribution and much more.
We gather the CEOs of airlines, airports, fast-growing industry start-ups and established blue chip tech companies to give us a good indication of where aviation in the Asia region is heading next?
Our conference topics include:
- Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Contactless Journey
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- End to End Experience
- Enterprise Transformation
- Geo Tracking
- IoT and Cloud
- PSS Systems
- Next Gen Merchandising
- Next Gen Loyalty
Our already confirmed 2023 speakers include:
- Jayne Hrdlicka, CEO, Virgin Australia
- Richard Nuttall, CEO, SriLankan Airlines
- E. Akbar Al Baker, Group Chief Executive, Qatar Airways
- Mike Szucs, Chief Executive Officer, Cebu Pacific Air
- Kenny Chang, EVP and CMO, Korean air
- Yin May Lau, Group Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, Malaysia Airlines
- Ersin Inankul, CDO & CCO, Istanbul Airport
- Ahmad Luqman Mohd Azmi, Group Chief Operations Officer, Malaysia Airlines
- Amit Dabas Singh, CSO and Head, Loss Prevention, Adani Airport Holdings Limited
- Siew Shan Sim, Group Chief Financial Officer, AirAsia
- Steve Saxon, Partner, McKinsey
- Mr Ajay Singh, Chairman and Managing Director, SpiceJet
Aviation Festival Asia SPEX (sponsors and exhibitors)
The World Aviation Festival presents a unique opportunity to reach the entire global aviation industry in one place.
We can tailor your sponsorship opportunity just for you. So, whether you are looking to exhibit in front of our 2000+ strong crowd or speak in front of an audience of senior airlines, airport, and travel technology professionals, we can help you achieve your business development goals.
We have already confirmed sponsors for 2023 including:
- FLYR, Diamond Sponsor
- Collins Aerospace, Platinum Sponsor
- Datalex, Gold Sponsor
- EveryMundo, Gold Sponsor
- Omnevo, Gold Sponsor
- Snowfall, Gold Sponsor
- Uplift, Gold Sponsor
- Volantio, Gold Sponsor
- Divid, Silver Sponsor
- Dohop, Silver Sponsor
- Flex Travel Solutions, Silver Sponsor
- Inform, Silver Sponsor
Aviation Festival Asia Start-up Village
Aviation Festival Asia is proud to continue to support the development of innovation and SMEs in the aviation industry.
We will be hosting young companies who are disrupting the industry at the event where they will showcase their solutions. Our Start-Up Pitching zone will allow you to hear from these companies and what their solutions, technologies and ideas could do for your organisation.