In its 13th year, the Aviation Festival Americas 2018 will continue to drive innovation to the commercial airline industry. We’re bringing together CEOs, CIOs, CCOs, and CMOs from low cost airlines, global carriers and airports – such as Spirit, Norwegian, American, Southwest, United, Seattle-Tacoma, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta and San Francisco International Airports.
2018 will feature a brand new Airport T.Ex track, where attendees will discuss the latest technology airlines and airports are implementing on the ground to enhance the customer journey from home to flight.
The event will consist of 5 tracks including:
- Aviation IT
- Aviation Strategy & Low Cost Congress
- Aviation Marketing
- Air Xperience
- Airport T.Ex
The event already boasts a phenomenal lineup of speakers, including the CIO of Alaska Airlines, the CTO of Charlotte International Airport, the Director of Innovation of United Airlines, the VP of Digital Innovation of AeroMexico, and the Director of TSA’s Innovation Task Force.
The event will host over 100 different airlines and airports, creating a haven to network and access key decision makers from around the globe.
By attending Aviation Festival Americas 2018, you will gain complete access to the real buyers and decision makers from the North and South American airline market.
6 Events, 1 Platform
Aviation Festival Americas 2018 will have six events under one platform: Aviation IT, Aviation Strategy, Low Cost Congress, Aviation Marketing, Air Xperience, and our new stream Airport T.Ex – which will converge technology and experience specifically catered towards airports.
Top speakers already confirmed to attend include:
- Jose Bonilla, Director Innovation Task Force, TSA
- Diego Ferrer, Managing Deputy Commissioner, IT, Chicago Aviation Dept.
- Jerry Schwinghammer, CTO, Charlotte International Airport
- Dave Wilson, Director of Innovation, Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Dawn Gregory, Deputy Director of Innovation, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Bryant Francis, Director of Aviation, Oakland International Airport
- Maurice Jenkins, CIO, Miami International Airport
- Humphrey Loe, Project Director, San Francisco International Airport
- David Long, Deputy Director of Aviation, Properties & Commercial Development, Kansas City Aviation Department
- Brian Gross, VP of Digital Innovation, Aeroméxico
- Carlos Faxas, Head of Product Management, Digital/eCommerce, AirCanada
- Holly Hermes, Director, Innovation, United
- Emilio Chacon Monsant, VP Ancillary Revenues, Aeroméxico
- Rana Ghosh, Sr. Director, Ancillary Revenue, Spirit Airlines
- Sander Stomph, Dir. Design Doing & Data Science, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Don’t Miss Earlybird Pricing!
The earlier you book, the more you save! The price to attend Aviation Festival Americas will incrementally increase on February 16, March 9, March 30 and April 20.