WHERE THE AVIATION INDSUTRY MEETS IN THE AMERICAS
7 years ago, Terrapinn started the World Low Cost Airlines Congress, which brought together the top CEOs across the Americas. They addressed new ways of gaining ancillary revenue and how new business models could change the aviation sector. As the divisions between LCCs and legacy carriers have fallen away, we now bring together all airlines and key airports seeking innovation and business opportunities at the much larger and spectacular Aviation Festival Americas 2015.
With participation from the world’s largest airlines such as American and United to Mexican LCCs like VivaAerobus and Volaris, Aviation Festival Americas will cover commercial aviation’s newest opportunities through the event’s 5 different brands; Aviation IT, AirXperience, Aviation Interiors, Air Retail, and Low Cost. Over the last 3 years, we’ve grown the event by adding the Aviation Interiors and Air Retail brands in order to provide complete coverage on selling to the customer at the airport and in the airline seat.
Our speakers include:
- Skúli Mogensen, Founder, CEO, WOW Air
- Alberto Rey Villaverde, Head of Data Science, EasyJet
- Marc Cavaliere, EVP of The Americas, South African Airways
- Gonzalo Alcoholado, Director of Commercial Systems and Innovation, LATAM Airlines
- Steve Bogie, Senior Director, Operations IT, AirCanada
- Michael Chock, Senior Director, Alliances & Airline Partnerships, Hawaiian Airlines
- Jacob Guerra, Director, Retail Systems and Customer Portfolio, United Airlines
- Rodrigo Llaguno, VP, Customer Experience, Avianca
- Sami Foguel, Chief Customer Officer, Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras
- Rafael Martinez, VP, Distribution & Revenue Management, Aerolineas Argentinas
Register now: https://goo.gl/5SbpNs
For help with registration, please contact Freya Smale at + 1 646 619 1811 or email@example.com.