At the Asia Connect: Aviation Strategy 2022 conference, representatives from airlines, airports, leasing companies and financial institutions, insurance companies and aircraft manufacturers will discuss the changes taking place in the vast regional passenger and cargo market in Asia and neighboring countries, assess the long-term opportunities and risks, receive up-to-date information on aircraft financing and trends in the leasing market.
World air transport is facing unprecedented challenges and undergoing tectonic changes. The COVID-19 pandemic has seriously affected all air transport. The closure of Russia’s vast airspace has had a significant impact on the balance of local markets. The demand for the services of Central Asian and Caucasian carriers and airports is growing, and new opportunities are opening up for them.
- Connecting Europe with Asia: New Routes and Opportunities for Passengers and Freight Traffic Services in the Region
- Dialogue with Airline Leaders. Transformation of Business Models, Routes Structure and Fleet R Renewal
- Dialogue with Airport Leaders: Recovery from the COVID Crisis
- World Aircraft Fleet: General Trends
- Aviation Financing and Lease in a New Reality
- Challengers and Risks: Features of Legal and Insurance Aspects
Representatives of airlines and airports senior management from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Moldova and other neighbouring countries, as well as senior figures from international leasing companies and financial institutions are invited as speakers and participants.
- Leasing companies
- Financial companies
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers
- Insurance companies
- Law firms
- Consulting companies
- Meet the right people. Be introduced to leading international experts, major air transport industry players, lawyers and financiers.
- Discover the trends. Gain a feeling for the future trends in Eurasian market, learn how the industry has mastered the crisis: solutions, synergies and opportunities.
- Cooperate to succeed. Be introduced to innovative ideas which broaden horizons and challenge stereotypes. Respond to constructive cooperation between companies within the region.