Welcome to airline purchasing & maintenance – the leading networking event for the commercial aviation aftermarket
Ap&m Europe 2018
ap&m Europe gathers the entire airline supply chain under one roof, with over 200 industry suppliers displaying their products and services to over 4,000 aviation professionals.
Over 200 suppliers offering a wide range of aftermarket products and services including MRO service providers, OEM providers, parts manufacturers and distributors, supply chain and logistics and many more.
- Free to attend for all trade professionals
- 2 days of outstanding networking opportunities
- Rare opportunity to meet new, international suppliers face-to-face
- Keep your finger on the pulse and witness the latest technology serving the MRO market
- Be in with a chance of winning an iPhone X – one given away each of the exhibition!
ap&m Europe 2018 Summit
The ap&m summit takes place on 29 May 2018 at the Hilton Olympia London, the day before the exhibition, gathering over 100 attendees to network and discuss a range of MRO topics including:
- Aviation aftermarket outlook
- NextGen and Retirement Forecasts
- Maintenance and Procurement Strategies
- Lease Management Lifecycle
- The implications of big data
- Additive Manufacturing
Led by senior decision makers from airlines, OEMs, MROs and industry organisations, the summit is a perfectly combined knowledge-sharing and networking opportunity.
Register to the Summit for £699 – Click Here.
10-15 Newgate Street
- +44 (0) 207 017 7714