Taking place from 11 – 12 February 2019, AIME provides the ideal platform for interiors suppliers, providers and buyers to network and establish new relationships in the Middle East and Africa.
The aircraft cabin interiors market is projected to grow from $16.87 billion in 2016 to $29.16 billion by 2021. Moreover, the Middle East will increase its market share of revenue in this market by 30% in 2020 compared to the previous decade so it is easy to understand why AIME is a key event for interiors providers.
Be a part of the 10th edition of AIME and you will:
- Meet over 500 Airline visitors
- Network with more than 4,800 high level attendees
- Have access to the participants in the Airline Buyers Programme
- Browse products & solutions from over 330 exhibitors
- Gain from exposure to the co-located event: MRO Middle East
- Attend the Inflight Middle East Workshops & Awards
- 320 exhibitors
- 495 airline visitors
- 4,541 attendees from 82 countries
Suite 3103, Building 7WB, DAFZ
PO BOX 371391
- +971(0)460 33300