Aircraft Interiors Expo Asia, is the unrivalled launch pad for tomorrow’s designs, latest innovations and products for the cabin interiors and passenger comfort industries. Taking place in Singapore from 25-27 October 2016, the exhibition attracts buyers and decision makers from major scheduled, regional and charter airlines and offers the opportunity to meet face to face with suppliers from the cabin interiors industry.
Aircraft Interiors Expo Asia is your opportunity to meet, network and negotiate with major airlines; second tier airlines; charter owners (including factional business jet owners); regional airlines; corporate and general aviation operators; head of state operators; design consultancies; completion facilities; maintenance organisations; avionics services.
- Meet, network and negotiate with airlines and industry experts from all over the globe.
- Generate highly targeted business leads and expand your company’s customer base.
- Forge new partnerships and build relationships under one roof in three days.
- Expose your products and services to a thriving market in a country which has over 6,800 flights landing and departing there each week.
- Demonstrate your expertise to key aviation leaders and influencers behind the world’s leading airlines.