Aircraft Interiors Expo is the global must attend event to see the latest ideas and innovations in aircraft interiors. Staged annually the show launched in 2000 in Cannes and has evolved throughout the years, moving to Hamburg in 2002. If you are involved or responsible for the purchase of cabin interiors, in-flight entertainment, connectivity, passenger experience and passenger services, this is the industry event you cannot afford to miss.
Aircraft Interiors Expo is part of the Passenger Experience Week portfolio, hosting the Passenger Experience Conference and co-located with World Travel Catering & Onboard Services and Passenger Technology Solutions.
Exhibitions are one of the most effective mediums for establishing and maintaining customer relations. In an increasingly digital age, they are the only media where buyer, seller and product physically come together.
With carefully targeted audiences, Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg is a highly cost-effective promotional platform. Reed Exhibitions – the world’s largest international event organiser is committed to delivering business contacts that create value for each and every customer. Through extensive visitor promotion and marketing, we bring together closely matched and targeted buyers and suppliers.
The expo is a highly flexible environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be achieved, from generating sales leads and launching new products, to building brand image, maintaining customer relations and appointing new agents. With a wealth of exposure opportunities, from stand presence and sponsorship, to seminars and technology forums, the event provides a dynamic environment for your sales and marketing activities.
- Network with 16,000+ attendees from all over the world
- 1,100 airline buyers attend from 268 unique airlines
- See 550+ leading aircraft interiors suppliers and their products
- Discover new innovation and technologies throughout the 7 halls
- Connect with us and the industry via social media and reach around 3 million people
- The perfect place for you to connect with the entire chain under one roof.
- Explore the IFEC Zone in Halls B2-B4 and Hall B4 Upper
- Be inspired by leading experts at the Passenger Experience Conference
- Make new contacts and catch up with industry friends at the Industry Networking Party
- Interested in coming? Register for free today, and receive the latest news from the team
- See who’s exhibiting. Meet over 550 exhibiting companies showcasing their latest technology
- How did we get here? Find out the history of AIX
- IFEC Zone
- Covering halls B2 to B4 and B4 Upper, the IFEC Zone is an area dedicated to In-Flight Entertainment & Communications, showcasing the latest technology from exhibitors such as Panasonic, Gogo and Thales.
- The IFEC Zone will keep visitors at the cutting edge of in-flight technology solutions with a positive impact, covering everything from servers to OTT systems to 5G and VR.
- Largest of its kind globally.
- CabinSpace LIVE Seminar Theatre
- Sessions are free to attend, and cover subjects from the Cabin, IFEC, MRO and more.
- Sessions will take place across the three days of the event in Hall B4 Upper.
- IFC Market: What Direction(s) Now? (Brought to you by NSR)
- IFC in EMEA: The Latest Trends
- The Outlook For Aircraft Interiors
- Speakers from:
- Qatar Airways, Honeywell, Cirium, TAP Air Portual etc
- IFEC Zone
28 The Quadrant
- +44 (0)20 8910 7126