Following the success of previous summits in Abu Dhabi and Hamburg, the summit has become a key event in the aviation calendar – bringing together the industry’s elite to create a forum for open collaboration and progress.
The summit will feature RedCabin’s renowned interactive working groups, speed networking and panel discussions with senior executives from the world’s leading airlines, aircraft manufacturers, designers and suppliers.
The aviation industry is changing rapidly to meet shifting consumer demands and technological advances: the development of single-aisle aircraft has opened up new commercial routes; cutting-edge cabin designs are benefiting from new seating layouts, controllable lighting and improved IFE connectivity; advancements in mobile and streaming technologies are seeing more airline investment in on-board personalisation; and new emphasis is being placed on transforming the aircraft to improve the flying experience for disabled passengers.
The Aircraft Cabin Innovation summit will feature:
- ‘State of the nation’: report on short and long-term aviation trends
- Seating Focus: examining the impact of seats on the flying experience and how single-aisle aircraft are changing cabin and seat design – featuring a mock-up of the next-generation Butterfly 2.0 seat
- Innovation vs Safety: working group to formulate new ways to encourage innovation in aviation
- Changing classes: debate on the changing face of business class and its ramifications for both first and economy travel
- Airline panel: discussing what airlines need from collaborative partners and ways to improve relationships between airlines, manufacturers and designers
- Cabin of the future: interactive workshop focussed on the impact of new innovations and technologies
Attending the conference this year include: Recaro, Qatar Airways, Lift by Encore, Safran, Optimares, Alaska, Adient, Boeing, Microsoft, Delta, and more.
Aircraft Cabin Innovation Seattle – hosted by Boeing and Teague
Potsdamer Straße 182
- +49 3099 4048 911