Aero-engine, the well known ‘crown jewelry’, is also the cutting edge of the equipment manufacturing industry. It is estimated that in the next 10 years, China’s military and civilian aviation engine market will exceed the annual average market size of more than 110 billion yuan, of which more than 80 billion are civilian markets. In the next 20 years, China’s airlines will have about 4,700 new machines delivered, with a market value of more than $500 billion. The substantial increase in demand for the whole machine will definitely drive the market for engine demand. Assume that the engine price is 25% of the whole machine price, and the domestic engine market share is 40%. The domestic aircraft engine demand driven by the growth of domestic passenger aircraft in the next 20 years is 50 billion US dollars.
Unders this background, the 8th China Aerospace Propulsion Technology Forum 2019(held in conjunction with 10th Civil Aircraft Industry International Forum 2019) will be held on September 27th is an unmissable conference in Xi’an. This forum will provide insights into the current status and future trends of China Aero-engine industry through keynote speeches, panel discussions, exhibitions, one-on-one business negotiations and media interviews, focusing on flight safety.
- Ensuring Aviation Safety And Promoting Industry Development.
- A New Round Of Scientific And Technological Revolution And Industrial Transformation Process To Promote The High Quality Development Of Chinese Civil Aircraft Industry
- Accelerate The Landing Of The Industrial Internet In The Aerospace Industry And Embrace The Advent Of A New Era Of Intelligent Manufacturing With An Industrial Internet Platform At Its Core
- Adhere To Independent Innovation, Integrate Global Resources, And Establish A Sound Civil Aircraft Industry System
- Innovation And Development, Accelerate The Deep Integration Of The Aviation Industry
- Future Development Planning of Chinese Aero Engine
- Deepening China-EU Strategic Cooperation In Civil Aviation Industry And Scaling New Heights In Achievement
- Innovative Technology Of Large Culvert Ratio Civil Turbofan Engine
- New Technical Airworthiness Requirements For Aero Engines
- Civil Aero-Engine Continuous Airworthiness Certification Process
- Manufacturing Technology Requirements For Difficult Parts For Aeroengine Components (Nozzles, slender shafts, bearings)
- How To Promote Transformation And Upgrading Of Aero Engine Key Parts Manufacturing
- Experience Of Airworthiness Forensics In Aero-Engine And Its Practice Of New Model Continuation
- Engineering Application Of CJ-1000AX Titanium Alloy Wide-Chord Hollow Fan Blade Manufacturing Technology
- Application Prospect Of Non-Contact Measurement Technology In Aero-Engine Test And Verification Process
- The Development Trend And Future Demand Of Aero Engine Parts, Core Engines And Engine Machines
- Application And Future Development Of Titanium Alloy 3D Printing Technology In The Manufacture Of Aero Engine Blades And Turbine Discs
- Requirement And Development Trend Of Lean Assembly Line For Aero Engine
- The Transformation Of New Metal Materials In Aero-Engine
- Equipment And Process Health Management Within Aerospace Manufacturing Environment
- Detection Technology Of Aerial Engine Hole Detector
【 Hosted by】
Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
AVIC XI’ AN Aircraft Industry (Group) Company Ltd.
【 Co-Organized by】
AECC Xi’an Aero-Engine Ltd.
Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Company name: Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Name: Sara LIU
Phone: +86 0 21 5155.9030
Fax: +86 0 21 5155.9049