National Aviation Infrastructure Show – NAIS is the most significant and influential industry event in Russia & CIS, dedicated to the development of airports, airlines and helicopter centers.
Yearly it is usually supported and attended by Federal Air Transport Agency and Ministry of Transport of Russia.
Explore Russian market of the airport & airline infrastructure
Annually NAIS unites professional community to showcase novelties and achievements for aviation industry, discuss key industry topics and build strong relationship.
NAIS offers international manufacturers and suppliers a fast track to the Russian aviation market and face-to-face meetings with decision makers and industry influencers from air enterprisers from all over Russia and abroad.
NAIS in brief:
- 120+ exhibitors from 15 countries
- 3700+ civil aviation professionals from 50 regions of Russia and 29 countries
- Delegates from 148 airports and airlines
- 100+ media representatives
- 2-day Forum program
- Industry awards ceremonies: Airway Gates of Russia and Skyway Service Award
- Direct negotiations with final customers
- Supported and attended by Russian and foreign civil aviation authorities
What we offer?
- Fast-track to the Russian aviation industry: raising your brand awareness at the new market, new professional ties and promotion
- Meetings and direct negotiations with the final customers: airports, airfields, airlines, helicopter centers
- Comprehensive promotional campaign of the show and its exhibitors among target audience before, during and after the event
- Modern online and offline technologies to find and connect with your target audience
- Flawless organisation from the world event organizer: maximum comfort & effectiveness at your stand
- Design, construction & maintenance of airports and airfields
- Safety & security at air transport
- IT & software for airports and airlines
- Air traffic control equipment
- Equipment for passenger & cargo terminals
- Equipment for airfields and ground support
- NEW! Services for airlines, MRO (FLYTEX)
- Business area of airports
Who are our visitors?
- Representatives of airports, airlines & other air enterprises
- Civil aviation authorities and representatives of government bodies
- Investment and infrastructure funds
- Consulting companies and financial institutions
NAIS Forum is the platform for discussion of the key topics, trendsetting the further industry development, as well as for exchanging professional experience between specialists of all infrastructure aspects.
Preliminary 2019 topics:
- Plenary session: international Best practices and models of management of airports and passenger flows
- Lifecycle management of the armed forces and the problems continued airworthiness (FLYTEX)
- Topical issues of state registration of aircraft
- Digital technologies in the aviation industry
- Investments in airfield infrastructure: challenges and opportunities for PPP
- Modern airport: design, projects, technologies, international experience
- Ground handling at airports, efficiency and security
- Transport (aviation) security and cybersecurity in aviation
Forum 2019 Partner – Chinese provider of safety & security equipment NUCTECH
BC Delta Plaza
2nd Syromyatnicheskiy Pereulok 1
- +7 495 937 6861