Improving the supply level of aviation materials is an important basic support for the development of advanced manufacturing industry and the building of a manufacturing power. The state has issued a series of major policies in the field of new materials, which have pointed out the direction for comprehensively promoting the structural adjustment of the national new materials industry and the transformation and upgrading of the manufacturing industry, and provided unlimited space for development.
For national major strategic guidance, the market as the guidance, with the help of large aircraft project as the carrier, relying on COMAC, COMAC Composite Materials Center and Civil Aircraft Materials Industry Development Alliance was established in 2018 and 2019, respectively, to increase the intensity of commercial materials research and development, enhance the domestic material installed proportion, timely solve the problem of domestic materials and docking of upstream and downstream concrete, construction is suitable for all kinds of metal materials, nonmetal material, composite material of commercial application system has played a positive role in promoting.
- MINHANG DISTRICT ASSOCIATION FOR SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY OF SHANGHAI
- SHANGHAI SOCIETY OF AERONAUTICS
- Civil Aircraft Materials Industry Development Alliance
- COMAC Composite Materials Center
- BAOWU SPECIAL METALLURGY CO., LTD.
- Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd
- COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research Institute
- COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- AECC COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT ENGINE CO., LTD.
- Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
- To improve the supply level of aviation materials and realize the strategy of making China a strong country
- Development and construction plan of civil aircraft material industry
- The latest development and application trends of wide-body aircraft materials
- Development of aviation detection technology and aviation material lightweight
- Advanced maintenance technology for composite materials