We cordially invite you to join us for Civil Aviation South East Asia Summit 2019 (CASEA 2019), the Longest Run and Most Influential Commercial Aviation Event in Thailand, held annually since 2016. This 4th annual event is scheduled during 28th – 29th August, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand, a true heart of the South East Asia’s aviation.
Opened by Dr. Chula Sukmanop, Director General of CAAT on 26th June, CASEA 2018 was another big success, gathering senior level participants from across South East Asia countries. The conference part of CASEA 2018 was finished on 27 June before lunch, followed by the site visit to Thai Airways’ MRO facilities at Don Mueang Airport. We are sincerely thankful to the management team who warmly welcomed and guided the visitors through the facilities.
Thanks to Thai government’s committed efforts to establish itself as the Asia aviation hub and promote the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) project, 2019 is with no doubt to be a rather encouraging year for Thailand and a “golden year” for investment citing Board of Investment, as priority mega projects in the EEC will be kicked off. Aviation projects included are TG MRO Campus, Aeronautical and Aerospace Training Center, U-Tapao Airport and Eastern Airport City Development, etc. CASEA 2019 is where you could hear the updates of these projects.
CASEA 2019 will continue to be the platform where all the stakeholders in commercial aviation and airports in the region could connect, network and discuss the current and the future of the industry. We anticipate 40 industry thought leaders and 200 participants will join this year! Wish this event is helpful and align your marketing and business strategy in 2019 and beyond.
For sales and sponsorships, please contact Travis via email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact Simon via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investing in Thailand Aviation Industry
- Latest Development and Trends in MRO
- Air Travel Markets in ASEAN & Key Trends
- Transforming Airline Business with Technologies
- Aircraft Components and Parts Manufacturing
- Future Airport Development
- Airport Safety and Security
- Airport Operations
- Passenger Experiences
- Site Visit to U-Tapao Airport City
- Civil aviation authorities
- Airport owners and operators
- Aircraft and engine OEMs
- MRO providers
- Spare parts providers
- Flight training schools
- Component manufacturers
- Aircraft leasing companies
- Aviation fuel providers
- Air traffic controllers
- Airport security solutions
- Terminal maintenance
- Ground support equipment and services
- Airfield construction and installations
- Airport design and construction
- Travel distribution
- Reservation platforms
- Software for airlines, airports & MROs
- Technical training providers
- Training solutions providers
- Bankers, lawyers, insurers, etc.