The 4th China Low Cost Carriers Summit 2017 (CLCCS2017) which will take place in Chongqing at Radisson Blu Hotel Chongqing Sha Ping Ba on October 17th-18th. The Summit is organized by Summit Asia Events Limited and hosted by Chongqing Airport Group. It wins the support of the Chongqing Municipal People’s Government and the Jiangbei District People’s Government.
The annual China Low Cost Carriers Summit(CLCCS) was jointly initiated by the Transport Commission of Shenzhen Municipality and Spring Airlines in 2014 and has three years of recorded success so far in Shenzhen and Shanghai. Every year, the Summit will attract over 200 delegates from airlines, airports, travel companies, aircraft manufacturers and lessors, consultancies, solution providers, industry associations and media in approximately 30 countries and territories around the world.
This year’s conference will focus on the theme of “Innovations in business models, technologies and ideas propel LCC growth”. It is expected that approximately 200 CEOs/ high-level executives from airlines, airports, travel companies, aircraft manufactures, finance and leasing companies, solution providers, government departments and other stakeholders in China, Asia and abroad will be participating/attending.
The following topics will be discussed at the event:
- The current situation of LCCs in China and Asia.
- The challenges and opportunities of Low cost long-haul operations.
- The trend of airline and travel distribution in China and north Asia.
- Strategies to drive ancillary revenues.
- How can LCCs evolve into retailers.
- How can LCCs innovate to improve passenger experience on the ground and onboard.
- The partnerships between LCCs and hybrid airlines.
If are interested in this upcoming event, more details will be available through visiting our website: http://www.summitasia.cn. If you want to know more about our event performance in the past three editions, please read the post-conference reports by visiting: http://www.summitasia.cn/dldsummitasia/LCC-postreport2014-2016.pdf.
Why should you attend?
- This is the best LCC conference in China market
- Taking an exhibition booth will help get your company in front of CEOs and other executives from the China’s most influential and profitable airlines.
- Understand what is happening in China now
- It is a fantastic networking event.
Who you will meet
- CEOs / managing directors / presidents
- COOs / CMOs / vice presidents / chief commercial officers
- heads of sales & marketing
- heads of revenue management
- heads of routes planning
- heads of strategic planning
- heads of finance
- heads of business development
- heads of airport operations
- heads of distribution
- heads of passenger services
- heads of e-commcerce
A unique “one-to-one business meeting”
- Arrange sales meetings with top prospects
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Educate airlines on the superiority of your products and services
- Increase brand awareness and positioning
- Generate new leads