The 4th Aviation MRO Summit will cover how new innovations and modern processes are shaping the future of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss building a forward-thinking fleet management process by accelerating the pace of digital transformation.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network and discuss the latest intelligent technologies impacting both MROs and aircraft operators.
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Lean Principles Resulting in Improved Turnaround Times, Better Engine Performance and Less Waste
- Linked Blockchain Technology with the Data Management Needs of MROs
- Opportunities and Challenges of MRO Operations for Electric Aviation and Unmanned Aircrafts
- Aircraft Leasing: Proven Resilience but Will it Continue?
- AI and IoT Solutions Accelerating Predictive Maintenance
- What does the Future of P2F Conversions Look Like for the Aviation Industry?
- Maintaining Fleets to Ensure System Reliability during Operations
- The Latest Developments in Terms of Long Term Defect Mapping and Monitoring
Who should attend:
This summit will gather CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Aircraft Maintenance
- MRO Services
- Fleet Management
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
- Avionics & Connectivity
- Technical Operations
- Systems Engineering & Software Solutions
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Airworthiness & Safety Requirements
- Aircraft Structures & Airframe Solutions
- Parts Trading
- & much more!
110 00 Prague 1
- +420 775 717 730