Airports are bridges connecting the world in economic globalization era. During the “13th Five-year Plan” period, China’s civil aviation industry will build three world-class airport clusters in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region, Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta. Driven by advanced technologies such as big data, cloud computing and “Internet +”, building smart airport is an inevitable result. Smart Airport is now passing from 2.0 era to 3.0 era. In the future, most of areas in China will carry out airport construction. According to the plan, there will be 244 airport construction, expansion and reconstruction projects. Plus more than 200 existing airports, the number of airports in China in 2020 will reach more than 290. The large-scale planning will also bring great development prospects to smart airport industry.
“17th China Airport Development Summit” will take place on June 20th-21st 2019 in Heifei, Anhui. It serves as an international platform for domestic and foreign airport groups, design institutes and engineering companies to discuss the current status and trends of the global airport industry, to exchange practical experience in smart airport and green airport construction and operation, to promote the cooperation and communications between airports, to improve non-aviation profits and other hot topics so as to find out the best solution partners in the market.
- Current Situation and Prospect of China Smart Airport Construction
- Case Study: Operation and Management Experience of International Outstanding Smart Airports
- Taking Multi-measures is the Aim and Key to Building “Green” Airports
- Applications of Cloud Computing and Big Data in Smart Airports
- Practice of Intelligent Boarding System with Face Recognition Technology
- “Smart Travel” with User Experience as the Core
- How Security Systems Support More Efficient Airport Management and Operation
- New Ideas for Terminal Building Construction and After-operations
- Development Strategy of China’s World-class Airport Clusters Construction
- Design and Implementation of Airport Collaborative Decision System (CDM)
- Thinking and Practice of Airport Group Informatization
- Non-aviation Development and Diversified Business in Domestic and International Airports
Hosted Activities Receive invitations to special Organizing Committee staff organized for our conference.
Directly to the true decision makers and power players who are searching for your industry solutions for their current and upcoming projects.
Be part of a uniquely designed dinner with top-level representatives from government and industry.
Limited Speaking Slots
Demonstrate your expertise to your prospects via a tailored speech.
Showcase your product profile and stimulate interaction with delegates at your booth in the networking area.
Exclusive tours will be offered enabling you to maximize the value of your time at the summit.