Business models. Technology. Innovation. For the world’s aviation industry.
The Aviation Festival is an exhibition and award winning conference that has grown to become one of the largest and most established aviation shows in the world today.
The 2018 Festival will be in its 15th year and it continues to grow and attract a large audience of airlines, airports and travel technology companies from around the world.
World Low Cost Airlines Congress: Still a large part of the festival, drawing in low cost carriers from around the world year on year
- AirXperience: Innovation in passenger experience technology for the world’s airlines
- IFEC: The in-flight entertainment and communications show
- Air Retail Show: Retail strategy, merchandising and innovation
- Aviation IT Show: Digital Transformation, data and infrastructure for the world’s airlines, airports and partners
- Airport T.EX: Technology and experience for the world’s airports
- Aviation Loyalty: Loyalty, revenue and retention for the world’s airlines and airports
- Aviation Marketing: Digital and social media strategies for the world’s airlines and airports
- AIVIATION: AI, data driven technology and the future of aviation
- Aviation Festival Exhibition – On-Floor Seminars, Innovation Hub, Start-Up Zone and leading suppliers with the latest solutions.
Full details at http://www.terrapinn.com/aviation
Now in its 14th year the Aviation Festival brings together the most innovative airlines and airports to discuss all aspects of customer experience management. The exhibition floor is over 80% sold out and includes: 15below Holiday Extras Panasonic …
Now in its 14th year the Aviation Festival brings together the most innovative airlines and airports to discuss all aspects of customer experience management. Key speakers for 2017 include: Sir Tim Clark, President, Emirates Robin Hayes, …
How can the airlines stay competitive without embracing the latest in the next generation passenger systems? The length of time it takes to integrate a new system is always the concern. Do you have the technology …
43 Hatton Garden
- +44 (0)20 7092 1245