In the past decade, Indian airports have witnessed fast paced growth in traffic. Traffic has almost grown three times the GDP. The burgeoning numbers have opened up a vista of opportunities. However, the Covid-19 pandemic has severely impacted the sector. The complete suspension of travel adversely impacted the revenue streams of airports.
The mission of this conference is to highlight the recent trends and developments, analyse the impact of Covid-19 on projects, investments and operations, identify the upcoming and new opportunities, and deliberate upon the potential solutions and future strategies for the revival of the sector. The conference will also showcase the most noteworthy projects and promising technologiesin the current times.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Mansoor Ahmed, Executive Director, CNS Planning II, Airports Authority of India
- Rajesh Arora, Chief Executive Officer, Business Development and Commercial, Delhi International Airport
- Daniel Bircher, Chief Executive Officer, Zurich Airport International Asia
- Charudatta Deshmukh, Director, Urban Planning, Navi Mumbai International Airport
- Keku Bomi Gazder, Chief Executive Officer, AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company
- Rajeev Jain, Chief Executive Officer, Mumbai International Airport
- Kapil Kaul, Chief Executive Officer, South Asia, Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation
- Saurabh Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, GMR Hyderabad Air Cargo & Logistics
- P.S. Nair, Chief Executive Officer, Corporate (Airports), GMR Group
- R.V Sheshan, Chief Executive Officer, GMR Goa International Airport
Other speaker confirmations include Ministry of Civil Aviation, Adani Airports, PwC, Bangalore International Airport, Netherlands Airport Consultants (NACO), Link Legal India, TCR Belgium, Green Belting Industries, etc.
The two-day conference will have the following live video online sessions: Trends, Covid-19 Impact, Opportunities and Outlook; Government Perspective: Progress and Vision for the future; AAI’s Progress, Initiatives and Opportunities; Airport Privatisation: Experience, Concerns and Potential; Developer Perspective: Future Strategies and the way forward; Operator Viewpoint: Key Challenges and Potential Solutions in the Current Times; Economic Regulations at Airports; Update on Regional Connectivity Scheme; Focus on Cargo Handling Infrastructure; Investor Perspective; Towards Future Ready Airports: Focus on Design and Construction; Crowd Management, Smart Security and Video Surveillance at Airports; Leveraging Non-Aeronautical Revenues Post Covid-19; Spotlight on Air Navigation and Communication Services; Focus on Sustainability: New Materials and Energy Efficiency Practices; Role of Technology in Passenger Facilitation and Airport Operations. To view the detailed agenda, please click here.
B-17, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110016
- +91 11 4103 4600