BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! – Highly Anticipated 15th Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit coming to you this November 2019 in Singapore!
Established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 15th Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit from 19th-22nd November 2019 in Singapore. Backed by demand from global airport operators and civil aviation authorities the annual summit will be the best platform for global airfield and pavement engineering and maintenance experts to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about the latest project updates, best practices and innovation in Airfield Engineering and Maintenance.
Renowned industry experts will share insightful knowledge about leading industry practices such as the upcoming technology and innovations for airfield engineering, evaluate and discuss existing maintenance strategies and practices, how to overcome material selection and preservation challenges, best practice design and planning of airfield runways and taxiways suitable for different designs and infrastructure of airports, planning and implementing airfield modernization, strategic runway rehabilitation strategies and optimising asset reliability in your airfields to ensure constant reliability for optimal airport operational efficiency.
Anticipate case-studies from globally renowned airport operators and authorities about how airports can overcome pertinent challenges faced when it comes to design, engineering, management, and maintenance of airfield assets to ensure that your airfield operations perform at the highest possible operating level.
A conference truly worth experiencing and cannot be overlooked by Airfield Engineering and Maintenance professionals!
What Past Attendees Said:
- “This is the world’s best conference on Airfield Engineering and Maintenance” – General Manager, FAA Nigeria
- “Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit is filled with practical project case studies and interactive discussions among industry experts. It is a great platform to hear about the latest industry trends that impact what we do on a daily basis.” – Technical Services Manager, Fujairah International Airport
- “This annual conference provided me with practical airfield pavement engineering and maintenance information that can be implemented. Also, the speaker line-up is very experienced and genuinely knowledgeable” – Technical Manager, Schiphol Group
- “I make it a point to attend every year despite over 40 hours of flight because this event gives you so much in terms of variety of topics, new knowledge and serious networking opportunities. Must-Attend Event!” – Distinguished Research Associate, NASA
- “AEMS is the industry leading summit. It gave us a lot of useful insights on pavement management & maintenance.” – Head of Project Supervision, King Abdulaziz International Airport
- “Excellent Content, Lots of Case Studies & A lot of Networking Opportunities” – Engineering Manager, Malaysia Airports Holdings
What makes the 15th Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit 2019 A Must-Attend Event:
Industrial Innovation Leaders & Business Decision Makers Including:
- Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summits are established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind!
- Open Discussions – Case studies on how airfield experts from airports globally plan and implement airfield modernization and rehabilitation projects
- Gain Insights on the Best Practices on How You can Overcome Challenges in Airfield Asset Engineering & Maintenance Including Airfield Pavement Distress Management. Drainage Systems, Pavement Grooving, Rubber Removal and Pavement Material Selection
- Stay Ready & Updated – Discussion on the latest maintenance practices and materials used for construction/maintenance of runways and airport pavements
- Hear about the latest airfield regulations & international standards you need to know to adhere to in order to maintain the safety of your airfield assets and operations
- Explore new technologies and innovations that are the current talk of every airport to enhance and optimise airfield operations, reduce maintenance downtime and increase airfield assets’ reliability and life cycle
- In-depth workshops – attend 6 pre and post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading airfield experts on how you can better design, engineer and maintain airfield infrastructure
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global airfield experts to get valuable input.
Who Should Attend the 15th Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Systems Summit 2019:
Tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads, Senior Managers, General Managers, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Project Managers, Technical Specialists, Engineers, Operations Specialists of the following divisions:
- Airfield/Airfield Infrastructure
- Civil/Civil Engineering
- Civil & Utilities
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Airside/Airfield Maintenance
- Pavements/Pavement Maintenance
- Assets/Assets Management
- Technical Services
- Facilities Management
- Airfield/Airside/Runway Projects
- Capital Projects/ Rehabilitation Programs