According to COMAC’s Annual Market Forecast, in the next 20 years, China’s airlines will receive 9,084 new aircraft, with a market value of about US$1.39 trillion (based on the 2020 list price). Combined with the fact that engines account for 22% of the cost of civil aircraft, it is estimated that the average annual size of the civil aviation engine market will reach US$15.3 billion in the next 20 years.
In the 14th Five-Year Plan, China is promoting the development of aero-engines and gas turbines, accelerating the R&D and verification of key materials for advanced aero-engines, and the key technology of wide-body passenger aircraft engines and achieving the industrialization of advanced civil turboshaft engines.
With the implementation of the “double carbon” goal, green and efficient power equipment will become a strong support for the efficient operation of the global economy and society. In the future, while the traditional small and medium-sized engine technology continues to develop, the new aviation power technology will usher in a new development opportunity and window period.
The aerospace supply chain is tremendous and sophisticated and urgently needs to be strengthened and integrated. More than 200 people are expected to attend the event, you are warmly welcome to attend the forum to have a talk with officers from CAAC, Decision Makers from OEMs, Experts,Manufacturing and MRO Enterprises, Testing and Verifying Suppliers and etc.
At the same time, the forum will help industry players to understand the current hot spots of aero-engines further, meet new partners and discover new business opportunities. The forum is dedicated to building a platform for technical exchange, enhancing the interaction between buyers and suppliers, contribute to the prosperity and development of aerospace science and technology.
- Civil Aviation Subcontracting Market Analysis and Cultivation of Good Competitiveness
- The key components of aero engines achieve intelligent manufacturing in the future
- Aviation engine compressor, combustion chamber, turbine and other system development
- Application and development of aero-engine raw materials
- Manufacturing of engine unit accessories and components
- The development of hybrid electric promotion technology under the “dual-carbon” goal
- How to promote intelligent manufacturing and establish industry standards
- Aero-engine R&D process, quality control, information development
Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Guiyang Membership Workstation of Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Guizhou Society of Aeronautics
AECC Guizhou Liyang Aviation Power Co., Ltd.
AECC Guiyang Engine Research Institute
AECC Gui’yang Power Precision Casting Co., Ltd.
AECC Guizhou Honglin Aero Engine Control Technology Co., Ltd.
Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Company name: Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Name: Lucy CHEN
Phone: +86 0 21 5155.5203
Mobile Phone:+86 199 0170 0160
Fax: +86 0 21 5155.9049