|Event||The British-Irish Airports EXPO 2019|
|Press Release Date||28.03.2018|
Key Airport Development Case Studies across UK and island of Ireland
- Edinburgh Airport’s £220 million Capital Investment Programme – Gordon Dewar, CEO
- Belfast City Airport £15 million investment to “significantly enhance the passenger journey” – Brian Ambrose, CEO
- The £480 million London City Airport Development Programme – Peter Adams, Chief Development Officer
- Shannon Airport: The €15 million rehabilitation of Ireland’s longest runway – Niall Maloney, Operations Director
- London Luton Airport Ltd: Vision for Sustainable Growth 2020-2050, and the £225 million Direct Air to Rail Transit – Anita Gackowska, Development Director
Want a route to Heathrow?
Free RABA-anna.aero conference to hear easyJet, Flybe + other plans
easyJet’s Robert Carey, Group Director of Strategy & Network, will explain the planned Heathrow Base in a Star Presentation at the FREE Heathrow Connectivity Conference by RABA & anna.aero.
HubLAB is the FREE Heathrow Connectivity Conference at the British-Irish Airports EXPO created in joint venture between the 40-airport Regional and Business Airports Group (RABA) and anna.aero to provide an intensive examination of new route propositions for an expanded Heathrow.
It will hear plans at CCO level from airlines including Flybe and easyJet and a host of airports.
This FREE OF CHARGE conference is compulsory for any airport wanting to advance its prospects of Heathrow services.
Heathrow’s new runway will create some 50% more slots and allow the launch of dozens of new routes, including a forecast 40 extra long-haul destinations, and at least 15 new domestic services.
Airlines coming to explain their Heathrow ambitions include:
- easyJet – Robert Carey, Group Director Strategy & Network
- Flybe – Roy Kinnear, Chief Commercial Officer
- Aurigny – Mark Darby, Chief Executive Officer
Airports presenting business propositions for new routes to Heathrow include:
- Heathrow Airport – John Holland-Kaye, Chief Executive
- Cornwall Airport Newquay – Al Titterington, Managing Director
- Highlands & Islands Airports – Inglis Lyon, Managing Director
- Regional & City Airports (Exeter, Norwich, Derry) Andrew Bell, CEO
UK and Scottish ministers to share Heathrow platform
Opening the Heathrow Connectivity Conference UK Aviation Minister Baroness Sugg will share the platform with the Scottish Government’s Minister for Transport and the Islands, Humza Yousaf MSP.
Want your airport to take part?
Attendance is FREE OF CHARGE. We also welcome proposals for further presentations
To view the full newsletter click here.
3a Gatwick Metro Centre
- +44 (0) 1293 783 851