|Event||Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||20.03.2018|
The 11th international conference Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS will take place on April, 26 2018 in Intercontinental Hotel Moscow.
2018 conference programme includes discussions with the key OEMs and carriers, Russian and foreign lessors and lessees, MRO providers and regulators.
The participants will discuss the following questions:
- Chinese lessors – are they all the similar and is there any difference between them? Is it true that they all work under the same rules?
- Recent activities of Korean capital on the aircraft lease market: is it a trend or stand-alone event?
- How do carriers of Russia and CIS plan to develop their fleet in the future?
- What is the future of subsidiary programs of regional aviation in Russia?
- What are the airline fleet development strategies, where do they look for and find financing, what risks do they consider?
- What are the best law and tax practices of lease administration?
Traditionally, Allen&Overy has become sponsor of the 11th international Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS conference.
Allen&Overy – holds a pre-eminent position in the market. It comprises leading practitioners who provide advice on all types of cross-border and domestic leasing and financing structures and who have a thorough understanding of the latest developments in the international market and the opportunities they present.
Conference audience: more than 200 representatives of Russian & CIS airlines and airports as well as of leading international and domestic lessors, banks, OEMs took part in the conference.
To understand your opportunities for business networking see 2017 conference report
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION WILL VALID TILL END OF THIS DAY! REGISTER ONLINE HERE>>
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
The conference is sponsored by Lufthansa Technik, Allen&Overy, CFM, Ilyushin Finance CO.
Sponsorship support: Bombardier, Lufthansa Consulting.
For more information please visit our website>> or contact us by + 7 (495) 933-5210.