|Event||Ground Handling Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||20.06.2018|
Igor Ivliev, Director of Ground Handling Department at Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, has joined the speaker line-up and will give an in-depth presentation about “Baggage Handling Digitalization and Automation” covering the following questions:
- baggage handling automatic system including data processing of baggage movement in the airport;
- process-specialized systems of baggage check, control and tracking;
- access systems to a baggage status from any mobile devices;
- integration of BRS automated systems with global search systems;
- implementation of IATA resolutions in baggage handling (753);
- process-specialized software implementation for transfer baggage processing optimization.
If you wish to contribute to the agenda, you are welcome to forward your proposals at proposal form>>
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL August 15, 2018!
The event is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association and International Association Airports.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 495 108-51-43.
Image: Igor Ivliev, Director of Ground Handling Department, Aeroflot – Russian Airlines