|Event||ASIA CONNECT: MRO|
|Press Release Date||07.07.2022|
The world’s air transport is facing unprecedented challenges and undergoing tectonic changes. The COVID-19 pandemic has seriously affected all air transport. The closure of Russia’s vast airspace has had a significant impact on the balance of local markets. Demand for the services of South Eurasia carriers will grow, which will lead to changes in route and fleet planning and will require a revision of the technical strategy.
Asia Connect: MRO conference and exhibition give the unique opportunity to find out insights about the latest trends in aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul market development and maintaining airworthiness, about industry leader’s innovations, to discuss vital issues with market leaders.
Conference Key Topics
- The Region Air Transport Transformation
- Aviation Technical Strategy Development
- Latest General Trends in Aircraft MRO
- Dialogue with Airline Leaders. Transformation of Business Models, Fleet Renewal, Recovery from the COVID Crisis
- MRO Digitalization
- Predictive Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Lease Return: MRO Management & Support
- MRO Digitalization
- Staff Training & Qualification
- Non-OEM/PMA Parts: Challenges and Implementations
Representatives of senior management of airlines and MRO services suppliers from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and other neighbouring countries, as well as senior figures from global MRO providers and aviation parts suppliers are invited as speakers and participants.
- MRO providers
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers
- Consulting companies
- Industry media
Reasons to Join the Event
- Unique networking. Be introduced to leading international experts, major air transport industry players, airlines, MRO providers, component suppliers and other industry participants.
- Discover the trends. Gain a feeling for the future trends in Eurasian market, learn how the industry has mastered the crisis: solutions, synergies and opportunities.
- Practical knowledge. Get practical skills about specific aspects of aircraft maintenance and repair.
- Cooperate to succeed. Be introduced to innovative ideas which broaden horizons and challenge stereotypes. Respond to constructive cooperation between companies within the region.
Discover the latest changes on the aircraft MRO, promote your products and services and benefit from outstanding opportunities to build new business relations and to expand your presence on the regional marketplace of the Southern Eurasia region!
+1 206 235-46-34
Olga Rybak, CEO, ATO COMM